Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: new cover for next issue

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tsaiberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 1999
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i thought that deco cover was much more suited to valentines day. heh.

    i like.

    *paces*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Vox's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2000
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like both the lips and hat covers, great works. I choice the lips cover for the screen saver for that reason. very striking.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Leia's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didin't like it. Not at all.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Berbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even though I won't be reading it for awhile (need to get and read back issues from the teens on up til now), I REALLY liked the cover for 38.

    - Berbs

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like how the recent covers reflect the sort of mood of it's contents. Like the 3 covers in black when the plane went down. And the more recent one of David covered in blood.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dogbowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Let there be lips!"

    (Could a RHPS summer issue be on the way?!)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i thought these covers were pretty cool. some of the covers in the past have been absolutely awesome. sometimes wish i could get posters of my favorite covers. like the stylized one of Katchoo in the dress, gun dangling from her hand...

    [This message has been edited by tyledras (edited February 08, 2001).]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I like the "lips" cover. I take it that's Katchoo's lips? Looks like hers to me. Was there a hat cover? Did I miss something?

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    Become beautiful on the inside and it will show on the outside.
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird
    You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    i think the "hat" cover was last issues. the woman on the cover (francine) appears to be wearing a hat and a dress, if you look at the way its styled.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with tyledras, the cover with Katchoo in that dress with the gun dangling from her hand would definatly be cool to have as a poster. That's one of my favorite covers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •